The benefits of federal trademark registration are:
1. Constructive notice nationwide of the trademark owner's claim;
2. Evidence of ownership of the trademark;
3. Jurisdiction of federal courts may be invoked;
4. Registration can be used as a basis for obtaining registration in foreign countries; and
5. Registration may be filed with U.S. Customs Service to prevent importation of infringing foreign goods.
Visit http://www.sayfiepatents.com/ or call Robert J. Sayfie at 1-888-468-0444 with your patent and trademark questions.